essons provide an overview of marijuana, its impact on the body, the laws and consequences, and how to reduce or stop marijuana use. Marijuana 101 provides in-depth, personalized feedback about your attitudes, behaviors, and risk levels related to marijuana use. Other information covered includes:
- Regularity and patterns of marijuana use
- Amount of time spent smoking marijuana compared with other activities
- Time and money spent on marijuana
- A comparison between your use of marijuana and other UT students marijuana use
- Negative consequences of marijuana use
- Readiness and confidence to make change
- Links to campus and community resources
Marijuana 101 takes less than 3 hours to complete. You can login and out as needed. Upon completion, you will receive a completion notification by email.
Marijuana 101 Instructions
To receive credit you must follow enrollment instructions and select the correct control number.
Go to www.3rdmilclassrooms.com
Click on Begin Enrollment-College on the left side menu.
When directed, enter the Control Number code below: